Places to Stay
Long Cross Victorian Garden
About Port Isaac
Beautiful and unspoilt small town between Tintagel and Padstow (and of course famous as the home of 'Doc Martin')
Related Blog Posts
Apartments near Port Isaac centre:
Bay House - Lobber. Port Isaac Dog Friendly Apartment With Sea Views (Apartment) Port Isaac (0.09 miles)
Molls Yard (Apartment) Port Isaac (0.22 miles)
Plum Guide - A New Belonging (Apartment) Port Gaverne (2.95 miles)
Bishops View (Apartment) Polzeath (3.88 miles)
Westward14 (Apartment) Polzeath (4.13 miles)
Oystercatcher Apartments (Apartment) Polzeath (4.14 miles)
Hooters Apartment (Apartment) Wadebridge (5.12 miles)
7 Camelside (Apartment) Wadebridge (5.45 miles)
Kingfisher (Apartment) Wadebridge (5.60 miles)
Robin (Apartment) Wadebridge (5.60 miles)
Want to see more? Click for Lots more Port Isaac accommodation
Port Gaverne (0.32 miles) A narrow cove providing a small sheltered beach of pepples and sand. Facilities in the village and parking close by...
Lundy Bay (2.55 miles) A smallish rocky/sandy beach that connects with the bay next door (Epphaven) at low tide (the only time to be...
Polzeath (Hayle Bay) (4.07 miles) One of Cornwall's 5 designated Blue Flag beaches. A large sandy beach, great for families and surfers alike. No dogs...
Trebarwith Strand (4.56 miles) A National Trust sandy beach surrounded by rocks. This beach is covered at high tide! Facilities are available and a...
Long Cross Victorian Garden (1.12 miles) Unusual Victorian gardens situated on Cornwall's north coast. Retaining their original layout, the gardens are designed to survive the local...
Tintagel Castle (5.86 miles) For a magical day out in Cornwall, take the family to Tintagel Castle. Its wonderful location, set high on the...
Tintagel Old Post Office (5.86 miles) 14th-century yeoman's farmhouse now housing a small museum. A cottage garden can be enjoyed at the rear of the building...
KIng Arthurs Great Halls (5.87 miles) Indoor attraction dedicated to the Arthurian legends and open from March to October. The Hall was first opened in 1933...